Service description
  • Give water use permit for extensive irrigation forms, industries and other mass water users including municipal water service
  • Give treated waste water discharge permit
  • Give water work construction, well drilling & consultancy
Required documents
For professionals
  • Renewed ID/passport
  • Educational certificates
  • Water relater work experience
  • 3*4 two photographs
For companies
  • ID or passport of the owner
  • Memorandum of understanding & Article of Association (If PLC)
  • Tax payer identification certificate (TIN Number)
  • Required machineries, equipment & vehicles (for respective grade)
  • Office area agreement
  • Agreement letter with professionals along with their professional ID
Service steps and procedures
  • Submitting the necessary documents to the license permit officer, if accepted, then
  • The license will be typed, and data will be recorded
  • Finally the customer pay service charge & get the license
The policy says

Every water use except for hand dry wells & small scale Irrigation, must be based on permit