- Provision of environmental clearance certificate through reviewing the ESIA reports on water and energy development projects.
- M&E/environmental auditing on water& energy related development on going& already developed projects
The client should submit 5 original copies of the environmental and social impact assessment (ESIA) reports accompanied with the resettlement action plan (RAP) as required as well as in a soft copy (CD).
Service steps and procedures
- The client should submitted the complete set of the ESIA report to our office
- Check the reports are complete or not
- Set a review ad hock committee (3-5)
- Review of the documents submitted by the review team individually
- Make joint discussion with team, consolidate the comments and situations discussion will be held
- Discussion will be held together with the director and the review team
- The comments will be sent to the client attaching in an official letter
- Comments in corporate and then the client should send the revised version of the document accompanied with a letter
- Review if all comments and concerned have been considered and the report is up to the standard.
- Then if it is fulfilling all the requirements and complying with the environmental proclamations and guide lines. The environmental proclamation letter with developer committeemen's will be given
- If the document is not complying with aforementioned requirements, it will be back to the developer/client to complete the report and bring to the acceptable standard, indicating unaddressed issues or comments